Nutec Houses and Log Timber homes South Africa
Nutec and Log Timber Superstructures are assembled according to SANS Code 10082. The complete structure is assembled with greater structural integrity and usually for larger structures. Options for the base is either Concrete or a stilted base. Stilted base makes use of CCA poles elevated approximately 400mm - 450mm above the surface (being the highest point if surface is uneven). We currently have a standard 1, 2 and 3 bedroom unit, but most structures are custom design. Please contact us for your specific requirement. We also provide a rational design (R1800) for Architectural and Engineering requirements.
- NUTEC Fibre cement (needs little to no treatment)
- Ultra durable (lasts longer than any timber exterior)
- Rodent and fungus resistant
- Aesthetically more appealing than timber
- Nutec itself is fireproof (although the frame and floor is timber)
- Can be painted any color to compliment its surrounding
- Environmentally friendly
- Great thermal properties (we clad the exterior with Nutec, plastic sheath and MDF board, already providing good insulation)
- Upgrade to a 9mm woodgrain exterior cladding
- Roof is standard Corrugated, can be upgraded to Chromadek or Harveytile
- Floor: 18mm Pine tongue and groove
- Stilted base: 300mm above surface: select if surface is uneven, or size exceeds 18m2
- Ceiling & Sisalation optional.
- Full range Meranti or Aluminium Windows available as optional.
Contact Details: 012 670 9068 (under repair)
Tel: Christie 061 143 7239
Nutec Handiplank Classrooms
Classrooms in general are custom designs according to the Clients needs and requirements. Below are examples of Classrooms we installed. Please send us your requirements and we will design and quote accordingly, Contact us: Tel: 012 670 9068 or email email@example.com
As leading Timber supplier of classroom and school within Southern Africa, Creative Condos will have your classroom ready in no time.
Nutec or Log Timber classrooms are ideal for Grade R, primary and high schools, as well as tertiary educational institutions and any other kind of training entity. Log and Nutec Classrooms are, flexible in design. The exterior log profile cladding is available in either 16mm, 20mm, or 32 mm logs depending on the size of the structure, and Nutec handiplank 9mm Woodgrain exterior. The frame for both profiles are constructed with timber. Inner walls and roof are finished with Rhinoboard and insulation. With its aesthetic appeal blending in well with nature, log and Nutec Classrooms create a relaxing environment with an unwinding atmosphere.
Nutec Handiplank Classroom
9mm Textured, horizontal cladding
Excellent Thermal Properties.
Water tight and wind resistant.
Fungus and rodent resistant.
Little to no maintenance.
Modular Houses and Classrooms
Applications for modular houses:
5. Kitchen and dining room
8. School and classroom
Our flat pack container units has CE certification, Fire rating certificate, Window load & Seismic grade certificate and
Steel frame strength certificate.
1. We use 50mm steel sandwich panel as ceiling, yet many manufacturers use wood, pvc or 0.5mm steel sheet as ceiling, which is not strong
2. We use fiber cement board as floor instead of plywood, as it is water proof and very durable.
3. We use pvc trims and linking kits, this is a favourable finishing as no nails will be seen.
4. The life span can reach at least 30 years.
5. We can stack three floors at most.
6. We have prefinished the roof and floor,clients just need install the wall panels on site, 2 workers can assemble 1 unit within 1 hour.
7. We can ship 8 units in one 40ft shipping container, can include the bathroom facility, so the shipping cost per unit will be much lower.
8. We can link the flat pack containers horizontally and vertically freely like playing Lego.
9. We can remove the unit very easily to the other site after the project is finished.