Log and Nutec Timber Homes South Africa
Log and Nutec Timber homes South Africa
Nutec and Log Timber Superstructures are assembled according to SANS Code 10082. The complete structure is assembled with greater structural integrity and usually for larger structures. Options for the base is either Concrete or a stilted base. Stilted base makes use of CCA poles elevated approximately 400mm - 450mm above the surface (being the highest point if surface is uneven). We currently have a standard 1, 2 and 3 bedroom unit, but most structures are custom design. Please contact us for your specific requirement. We also provide a rational design (R1800) for Architectural and Engineering requirements.
Nutec Timber Houses
- NUTEC Fibre cement (needs little to no treatment)
- Ultra durable (lasts longer than any timber exterior)
- Rodent and fungus resistant
- Aesthetically more appealing than timber
- Nutec itself is fireproof (although the frame and floor is timber)
- Can be painted any color to compliment its surrounding
- Environmentally friendly
- Great thermal properties (we clad the exterior with Nutec, plastic sheath and MDF board, already providing good insulation)
- Upgrade to a 9mm woodgrain exterior cladding
- Roof is standard Corrugated, can be upgraded to Chromadek or Harveytile
- Floor: 18mm Pine tongue and groove
- Stilted base: 300mm above surface: select if surface is uneven, or size exceeds 18m2
- Ceiling & Sisalation optional.
- Full range Meranti or Aluminium Windows available as optional.
Log And Nutec Timber Homes
Contact Details: 012 670 9068